The following data has been extracted from the Office for National Statistics – it estimates that the value of UK Manufactured self-adhesive labels in 2017 was £816 million.
- Materials Cost Index Reports BPIF Labels issue a quarterly cost index report on pressure sensitive materials. The 'Members only' report is extremely valuable in tracking the progression of self-adhesive laminate costs across Europe and references the cost progression since the 2007 start point.
- Good Manufacturing Practice Guides BPF Labels works with leading converters and industry suppliers to produce good manufacturing practice guides. The guides are issued free to Members and are updated as required to reflect current best practice.
- FINAT Membership FINAT is the European association for the self-adhesive label industry.
- Zero Labels 2 Landfill / Zero Foil 2 Landfill The only waste management schemes in the UK that are exclusively operated within the printing industry, aimed at eliminating label waste being sent to landfill.
- Wage Benchmarking Survey BPIF Labels - Wage Benchmarking Survey has been designed specifically to benchmark pay for a selection of occupations in the label sector.
- Membership Services BPIF offer over 200 industry specific products & services to help your business reach its full potential.
- Specialist Services Trusted Independent Experts. BPIF provide expert industry specific advice so you can develop and grow a sustainable and profitable business. Whatever your size or budget we can offer a practical value-adding solution.
- Industry Involvement BPIF monitor the political agenda and identify threats and challenges to the industry. Our work has secured funding and legislative change worth millions to the industry. In addition we provide independent and relevant research used by the industry and government.
- Member Downloads