BPIF Labels issue a quarterly cost index report on pressure-sensitive materials. The 'Members only' report is extremely valuable in tracking the progression of self-adhesive laminate costs across Europe and references the cost progression since the 2007 start point.
This report is a quarterly cost index analysis of European pressure-sensitive label materials researched and presented by AWA Alexander Watson Associates. This independent 'Industry Indexing Analysis' reports on a set of cost indices for 'typical' or 'standard' materials used in pressure-sensitive label constructions. The indices demonstrate the cost progression for each of the material components based on a scale using a base index of 100 as of January 2007. Because exchange rates also influence costs the indices are not only shown for the Euro but also for other main currencies within Europe. The movements described throughout the report are relative to the Euro.
The report is free to BPIF Labels members who are free to use the information in business negotiations and business decision making. The report is sent to Members quarterly.
- Good Manufacturing Practice Guides BPF Labels works with leading converters and industry suppliers to produce good manufacturing practice guides. The guides are issued free to Members and are updated as required to reflect current best practice.
- FINAT Membership FINAT is the European association for the self-adhesive label industry.
- Zero Labels 2 Landfill / Zero Foil 2 Landfill The only waste management schemes in the UK that are exclusively operated within the printing industry, aimed at eliminating label waste being sent to landfill.
- Wage Benchmarking Survey BPIF Labels - Wage Benchmarking Survey has been designed specifically to benchmark pay for a selection of occupations in the label sector.
- Sector data The following data has been extracted from the Office for National Statistics – it estimates that the value of UK Manufactured self-adhesive labels in 2017 was £816 million.
- Membership Services BPIF offer over 200 industry specific products & services to help your business reach its full potential.
- Specialist Services Trusted Independent Experts. BPIF provide expert industry specific advice so you can develop and grow a sustainable and profitable business. Whatever your size or budget we can offer a practical value-adding solution.
- Industry Involvement BPIF monitor the political agenda and identify threats and challenges to the industry. Our work has secured funding and legislative change worth millions to the industry. In addition we provide independent and relevant research used by the industry and government.
- Member Downloads