The European Label Forum (ELF) is hosted by FINAT and takes place once a year. Its programme extends over three days and offers a unique source of knowledge, experience and networking key to the strategic success of label businesses.
What is in store for you?
- A converter-only round table workshop where industry's most important issues and developments will be discussed amongst industry peers;
- A special awards ceremony with a new initiative for young professionals;
- A breakthrough in how to look at your internal and/or external customers;
- The latest update on market trends and developments;
- How to implement the newest technologies into smart and active labels (including a business case!);
- What recent recycling solutions mean for the label industry;
- Why you should invest some time in recruitment management and personal branding;
- How the changing retail landscape can effect labels; and
- How you can create your value proposition.
BPIF Labels members can benefit from the early bird fee until the end of May. Your first representative will only pay 700€ for a conference ticket. Second representatives get an even better deal!
To register for this deal please contact Graham Backhouse [email protected]